Otology Fellowship is now available
World class operating infrastructure, excellent professionals, along with Dr Prahlada N B's 25+ years experience.
Types of Ear Surgeries
Following Ear Surgeries are available at Karnataka ENT Hospital and Research Center(R), Chitradurga.
- Venitlation tube insertion (Grommet) for Glue ear.
- Micro-ear surgery for Discharging Ear (Perforated ear drum and cholesteatoma).
- Micro-ear Surgery for Otosclerosis.
- Micro-ear Surgery for under-developed ears (Congential ear malformations).
- Intratympanic Gentamycin Injection for Vertigo (Meniere's Disease).
- Micro-ear Surgery for Facial Nerve Paralysis.
- Micro-ear Surgery for tumors of the middle ear (Glomus tumor) and external ear.
- Micro-ear Surgery for fixing Cochlear implants and Middle Ear Implants.
- Fixing Bone Anchored Hearing Aids.
Our World-Class Surgical Infrastructure for Ear Surgeries
- Carl Zeiss Moven Microscope with Varioscope and Xenon light source.
- Midas Rex, Kavo and Marathon Drill systems.
- Nicholai facial nerve monitor.
- Interacourstics Digital Audiometer.
- Interacoustics Impedance audiometer.
- Nicholai BSERA, ENG,EMG testing Machine.